While our plans page talks about Agents, the Admin Console refers to people as Admins and Owners. What’s the difference?
An Admin/Agent Can:
- Reply to tickets
- Write and publish Helpdesk articles
- Moderate the forums
- Invite users to private forums
- Update idea statuses and send notification to subscribers
- Changes settings for Feedback and Helpdesk
Admins and Agents are the same thing. The terms are used interchangeably.
An Owner Can:
- Do everything an Admin/Agent can
- Change the company’s UserVoice plan
- View past invoices
- Update billing information
- Add new Admins
- Turn Admin/Agents into Owners
With the different plans, you are charged by Admin/Agent. Because an owners has the same privileges as an Admin/Agent, they are included in that number.
Other Articles You Might Find Helpful:
- Discount for annual billing
- Turn off Helpdesk (or Feedback)
- Multi-language options for your UserVoice site