Maybe a customer is complaining about all the emails they’re receiving or someone wants to know how they can be updated when new comments are made. Here’s a quick guide for how your customers can change their notification settings.
- When users land on your UserVoice site, they will need to sign in.
- Once they’ve signed in, they’ll see their avatar and username in the top right corner. Just below, they’ll see two links—"Settings" and “Sign Out.”
- When they click on “Settings,” they’ll see their profile along with “Email Notifications.”
- They’ll have two options
- Receive live status changes, admin responses for ideas they've voted for, commented on, picked in SmartVote or created.
- Receive comment updates for ideas they've voted for, commented on, picked in SmartVote or created.
By default “Receive live status changes, admin responses” will be selected. If they unselect this option, they will not receive any status updates or Admin messages on ideas they’re supporting.
- Users can select which notifications they want to receive (if any),
and they’re done. They can change their notifications at any time.