1. Update your DNS
Update your DNS to redirect your chosen aliased URL (e.g.:
your-subdomain.uservoice.com using a CNAME record.
feedback 14400 IN CNAME your-subdomain.uservoice.com.
Each registrar has its own method of adding CNAME records.
The important parts of this record are your subdomain, in our example
and your original UserVoice domain (
It can take up to 72 hours for your DNS changes to take effect.
If you need help, or if your registrar recommends a different solution, please contact support.
2. Set your CNAME in UserVoice
Once your DNS settings have been set...
- Click on "Settings" in the Admin Header.
- Choose "Web Portal" from the drop down menu.
- Scroll down to "Domain Name."
- Click "Edit," and you'll see the option to enter your domain alias.