The language of your entire customer-facing site can be changed. Here’s how:1. Sign in to the Admin Console.
2. Click on "Settings" in the Admin Header.
4. Scroll down and click "Account and Billing.
5. You'll see "Language and Time Zone." Click "Edit."
6. Click the “Language” drop-down
(If your language is not listed, a translation is not yet available. Should you wish to help with the translation effort, please visit our translation site.)
7. Click “Save settings” at the bottom.
Please note that this setting affects the language your customers see when they visit your-subdomain.uservoice.com.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Change the language of the Admin Console
- Change the language of a Forum
- Multi-language options for your UserVoice site