As an Admin, you want to control which notifications you receive. Adjusting your settings is fairly simple. We’ll walk you through the process.
1. Sign into the back end of your UserVoice account.
2. Click on "Settings" in the Admin Header and choose "General" from the drop down menu.
3. Click "My email notifications."
4. You’ll arrive on the “Notifications Page” and be given a list of options to choose from.
- All New Tickets: You’ll receive an email notification for each new support request.
- Tickets That I Am Subscribed To: You’ll receive an email notification when tickets are assigned to you, as well as when a customer writes back.
- Support Queues: You'll receive a notification when a ticket is assigned to the support queues you select.
- All Moderation Requests: Be notified of all comments and ideas awaiting approval.
- All New Suggestions: Be updated whenever someone makes a new suggestion.
- All New Comments: Be informed of new forum comments, so you can keep track of what your customers are saying.
- All New Notes: Keep track of notes Admins are making on different ideas.
- All Status Updates: Follow status updates for ideas, even if you’re not handling them.
Notifications on ideas you're watching:
- Receive live status changes, admin responses.
- Receive comment updates.
- Daily Digest: A daily digest of activity. Very helpful if you want to be able to quickly scan what’s going on with your Helpdesk and Feedback site.
- Receive your own actions: This is if you want to receive notifications for status updates and comments you create.
- UserVoice Newsletter: We email you about new features, special deals and best practices once a month (so no overloading your inbox).
5. Choose the options that meet your needs, and then click save settings. You can change your Admin notification settings at any time.
Other Articles You Might Find Helpful:
- Answering tickets via email
- How do users change their notification settings?
- Change who tickets are assigned to by default