Here’s how to get to the appropriate section:
- Sign in to the Admin Console
- Click "Settings" in the Admin Header.
- Choose "Web Portal" in the drop down menu.
- You'll see "Appearance and Features" at the top of the page.
- Click "Edit."
Under the "General" tab you'll see the following options...
Logo: Upload a logo that will displayed at the top of the page. Please try to keep the height under 100 pixels.
White Labeling (Pro Plan): Provides an option to remove UserVoice branding from all user-facing pages and emails
- Background: Click this box to change the color of the page header
- Primary: The color of the text for your site name, as well as the “Feedback” and “Helpdesk” headers.
- Links: Sets the text color of the linked Articles and Ideas, of the “Contact Us” and “Knowledge Base" text, and of the various links in the “Contact Us” popup.
Our Pro Plan provides an even greater level of customization. Please note that these are “self-serve” features which require some degree of coding proficiency.
- Custom CSS: You can add your own CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) code here. This will allow you to customize various visual elements (including adding images) in the site Header and Footer. A nice example can be seen here. Note the stylized top and bottommost sections. Read this article on how to further customize your site with body classes.
- Custom HTML: gives a greater degree of customization of the Header, Footer, and Sidebar sections, utilizing HTML code. Please note that any custom or tags will be stripped out.
Other Articles You Might Find Helpful:
- Add a link to your website on your UserVoice site
- What can I customize on my UserVoice site?
- Advanced CSS custom design with <body> classes