Your UserVoice site is the one-stop place for your users to leave feedback, submit tickets, and engage in conversations. We host this site for you (typically the URL will be your-subdomain.uservoice.com) and you have a lot of control over the look and feel.
Let’s get the general settings configured first. Here’s how:
- Sign in to the Admin Console
- Click "Settings" in Admin Header.
- Choose "Web Portal" from the drop down menu.
- You'll see a list of your setting options
Appearance and Features
- Logo & Colors: You can upload a logo, and edit the site colors.
- Enable White Labeling: On our Pro Plan, you can select this option. It removes the UserVoice branding (the logo and "powered by UserVoice" text) from customer facing pages and email correspondence.
- Site Name: The name that will appear at the top of the page.
- Site Sections [Available on our New Plans]: This is where you can choose whether you want the Forum, Knowledge Base and Contact form enabled on your UserVoice site. You can choose one, two or all three.
- Home Page [Available on our New Plans]: This is where you set the home page. You can have a portal page with a welcome message, or have it redirect to one of your forums.
- If you're using the contact form, you'll also see the option to customize it. To learn more about your customization options, check out this article.
- Hosted Subdomain: The URL of your UserVoice site. Please note that if you receive the message “is reserved” it means that someone else is using that name. If you want to change the name of your subdomain, here's a guide on how to do that.
- Force SSL: On our Pro Plan, you'll see the option with your hosted subdomain, to change it to https:// and thus force SSL. Please note, forced SSL does not work with a domain alias.
- Domain Alias: Starting on our Standard Plan, you can add an alternate URL for your site, outside of the uservoice.com domain. Click here for more info
Other Articles You Might Find Helpful:
- Customize the look of your UserVoice site
- Change the language of your Feedback site
- How to set up the widget