Visitors to your Facebook Page can leave Feedback using our Facebook app! Here’s how to set it up:
- Make sure you are signed into the personal Facebook account associated with your Facebook Page. The app can’t be installed if you are using Facebook “as” your page.
- Click on "Settings" in the Admin Header → Choose "Integrations" from the drop down menu → Scroll down and click "Facebook."
- In the screen that pops up, enter the name and URL of your Facebook Page, and choose which Forum you would like Feedback to go into
- Go to http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=46468144668
- Click the “Add to My Page” link in the lower left and select your page
You should now see a tab labeled ‘Feedback’ on your profile page which is your UserVoice forum.
You can rename the tab to something other than ‘Feedback’ by following these steps (though please note that Facebook is constantly changing, so these steps may no longer be accurate):
- Go to the Wall for your Facebook Page and click ‘Edit Page’ in the upper right
- Click Apps from the list on the left column
- Find the row the Uservoice App and click “Edit Settings”
- Type in whatever name you’d like
- Click Save
- Click Okay
Other Articles You Might Find Helpful:
- Can I add the UserVoice Facebook app to my personal page or my app page?
- Can I enable anonymous feedback?
- Turn an idea into a ticket